The Faculty conducts Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Study Programmes and Bachelor of Science Honours (B.Sc.Hons) Study Programmes. Initially, a student registers for a B.Sc. Study Programme, and at the end of the second academic year, he/she may continue to follow the B.Sc. Study Programme or register for an Honours Study Programme. The second option is possible only if the student fulfills certain criteria as stipulated in the section "Criteria for Selection to an Honours Study Programme" in the Faculty student handbook. The duration of a B.Sc. Study Programme is three academic years, while that of a Honours Study Programme is four academic years. At the end of 3rd academic year, B.Sc. Study students may be selected to follow a B.Sc. Honours Study Programme in Applied Sciences based on their performance.
The Faculty also conducts four-year B.Sc. Honours Study Programmes in Computation and Management (jointly with the Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Management) and in Statistics and Operations Research for students admitted through separate windows by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Undergraduate Study Programmes
- Bachelor of Science Study Programme (3 Years)
- Bachelor of Science Honours Study Programme (2+2 Years)
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Statistics and Operations Research (SOR) Study Programme (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Computation and Management (CM) Study Programme (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Applied Sciences Study Programme (3+1 Years)