Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
World health organization has declared new Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) as a pandemic and Sri Lankan government takes maximum security measures to control the spreading of COVID-19 within the country.
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
SARS-CoV-2 virus transmission leading to COVID-19
What Happens If You Get Coronavirus?
How COVID-19 Affects the Body?
Corona virus : Symptoms & Caregiving
General Safety rules:
- Observe at least one metre distance between persons at all time.
- Wash hands regularly with liquid soap.
- Welcome each other without physical contact.
- Do not share personal equipment (tablet, phones, stationary).
- Stay at home/hostel if you show any symptoms of Covid-19. Contact the Health Centre if you are in a hostel.
- In classrooms (theory or practical), every person should, at all times, wear a mask.
- Masks are to be disposed in a bin with a lid. Do not litter.