The new entrants for the academic year 2015/2016 of Faculty of Science will be enrolled on 4th of January 2016.
- An orientation programme will be conducted for four weeks for them. This programme comprises lectures by officers of the University, senior academic staff members, other guest speakers from industry and eminent alumni of the University.
- Chief Medical Officer, Librarian and Director of Physical Education will address the new entrants making them aware of the facilities available at the University for their professional development.
- University Proctor will emphasize on the rules & regulations and student By-Laws of the University.
- There will be a programme to make students aware of the student counseling service available at the University.
- Student societies will be introduced to new students as participation at society activities will make student enriched with soft skills such as communication skills, team work and collaboration, interpersonal skills, leadership and flexibility.
- During this period, English and other foundation courses (Biology for Physical Science students and Mathematics for Biological Science students) will be conducted and they will be continued during the first semester. All students will also be following a basic course in Computer Science.