| Home | Undergraduate Courses | Postgraduate Courses | Projects | Research | Prizes and Scholarships |
The areas of research pursued are:
- Natural Products with special emphasis on tea and lichen chemistry.
- Electrochemical detection techniques and biosensors.
- Clay nano composites.
- Biodiesel from local raw materials.
- Synthesis of organometallic compounds.
- Studies on fluoride toxicity in the North Central Province.
- Utilization of apatite and superphosphates from Eppawela.
Ph.D. – Students
M.Phil. – Students
- S. Rathiga
- M.M.M.G.P.G. Mantilaka
- W.P.S.L. Wijesinghe
- I.M.C.C.D. Bandara
- R.M.C.J. Bandara
- W.M.A.W.R.K. Weerasekara
- M.A.S.K. Menikarachchi
- K.M.G.K. Pamunuwa
- U.G.R. Lakmali
- E.P.N. Premarathne
M.Sc. – Students
- G.M.S.S. Bandara
- W.A.P.N. Wickramaarachchi