English Language Teaching Unit (ELTU) provides the following services to the undergraduates and staff members of the University.
- Conducting English courses for the non-academic staff members of the Faculty.
- Assisting the students and the staff in writing CVs, covering letters & job application forms.
- Assisting undergraduate and postgraduate students in editing their Theses.
- Conducting communicative English classes for final year students.
- Guiding & counseling the students to identify their language difficulties and assisting them in overcoming them.
- Motivating the students to enhance their creative abilities through poems, stories (displaying them on the "English Corner").
- Holding an Annual Drama Festival to enhance social harmony among students of the Faculty and to improve their communicative skills.
- Conduct supplementary English classes for students who need extra help.